- 1kg potatoes (Maris Piper or King Edward), peeled, washed and cut into rough chunks
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 250g leeks, trimmed and finely sliced
- 150ml hot semi-skimmed milk
- 50g butter
- 300g leftover golden turkey, shredded
- 150g cooked kale with the water squeezed out, chopped
- 4 large fried eggs, to serve
1. Put a deep pan of salted water on to boil. Add the potatoes and cook until tender.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the leeks and gently fry until softened.
3. Drain the potatoes and then with either a potato masher or a wooden spoon, beat until fluffy. Pour in the hot milk and the butter, and beat again.
4. Add the golden turkey, kale and the cooked leeks to the mashed potato, season with sea salt and black pepper, and serve with the fried eggs.
- 28.3g fat
- 10.7g saturates
- 45.7g carbs
- 5.5g sugars
- 40.3g protein
- 1g salt